Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pigar-Pigar and Kaleskes

“Eat what the locals eat” said my photography friend Darwin, when I visited Dagupan City for the first time, during the Gilon Gilon ed Baley last April 17, 2015. It’s the opening ceremony of the Bangus Festival 2015 in Dagupan which last until May 2015.

There was a food fest beside the City Museum and we tried Uson’s Pigar-Pigar and Kaleskes. Pigar-Pigar is fried beef with vegetables while Kaleskes is stewed beef intestine with green chili. I’m not fond of eating vials of internal organs, so I passed eating Kaleskes. I did tasted the “sabaw” and it taste a bit chili.

I liked the Pigar-Pigar, since I love eating beef. It’s like fried beef meet Chopsuey with the vegetables. I’ll definitely eat this again when I’m in Dagupan City.

IMG_9718

Pigar-Pigar

IMG_9721

Kaleskes

No comments:

Post a Comment