Sunday, November 3, 2013

Unang Kagat (First Post)

I have so many pictures of food in my computer and I wanted to share you guys these pictures. I don’t have Instagram yet so I guess this is the best way to share you guys my passion for taking pictures of food.

So sit back, relax and let your hunger sets in upon seeing these food. Sa sobrang sarap ng mga pagkaing Pinoy, mapapasigaw ka talaga ng “Isa Pang Rice”. [Due to the delicious nature of Filipino food, you’ll definitely ask for one more serving of rice.]

IMG_9785

IMG_9776IMG_9777IMG_9778IMG_9779IMG_9780IMG_9786IMG_9793

My fellow bikers from the Sarap Buhay Bikers (a.k.a. United Bikers of Pinagbuhatan) introduced me to Jobet’s Grill Restobar. It’s located along the Marikina Riverbanks and is a favorite stop-over for bikers like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment