Saturday, November 9, 2013

Batchoy at Deco’s

We were at Bacolod City and Iloilo City a few weeks ago, during the MassKara 2013 Festival. It’s sad to know that they were recently battered by Typhoon Yolanda. I hope everyone would get back on their feet the soonest time possible.

I hope the Philippine Government and the International Community would do everything to help those who are affected. My prayers for everyone who’s affected.

Speaking of Iloilo and the Visayas, here’s a picture of the popular Batchoy from Deco’s. I should be an adopted son of Bacolod and Iloilo for liking the place and the food.

IMG_8665

IMG_8666

We had a delicious Batchoy at Deco’s during the MassKara Festival 2013 and it taste better than the ones available here in Metro Manila. Hope I could get back to Iloilo and Bacolod the soonest time possible.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment